NYX Cosmetics Luv Out Loud Liquid Lipsticks Swatches

Hello beautiful people! Today's post is going to be short, since all I have to talk about is new NYX cosmetics Luv Out Loud Liquid Lipsticks.
NYX cosmetics came out with 6 beautiful shades that represent 6 qualities of beautiful people: brave, fearless, brilliant, confident, extraordinary and passionate. Which one do you relate to the most? Well, word-wise, personally, I'd go with passionate. Color-wise, I'm torn between brilliant and brave. I mean, look at all these amazing shades:


NYX cosmetics did an amazing job with formula too, per usual. Lipsticks go on very creamy and dry to matte finish, which doesn't dry out the lips throughout the wear. Longevity of wear and pigmentation of lipsticks' is amazing, it feels lightweight and comfortable on lips. I also love affordable pricing of NYX lipsticks, I think that makes them even more attractive. A few of the colors might be too bright for some people's taste to wear on a daily basis, but I'd say these make such a great statement piece when paired with proper outfits. I'll let you watch how the lipsticks apply and how the colors look in action in the short video down below: 


I hope you enjoyed this short review and swatches post of NYX cosmetics Luv Out Loud lipsticks. Let me know which colors you liked the most and also, what else would you want me to write about in my next post. By the way, don't forget to show some love on my social media outlets too, I post there daily. I'll see you in my next post, until then stay blessed. xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts